Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Favorites

Well, I am finally getting around to posting my favorites again.
1. Sharpie markers and paint pens. You can decorate all sorts of cool things with these! I've been playing with them this evening and just decorating up a storm.
2. Super Glue. It has come to my rescue today. My glasses broke and it is amazing what you can fix with this stuff and I didn't even glue my fingers together like I did last time. It also was used to fix Landyn's head when he fell a few weeks ago-of course, now I can't get it to come off!
3. Hot Chocolate. McDonald's hot chocolate is really good. I've always loved Cafe Buono's but McD's was good also.
4.Diego movies. I can get laundry folded, the kitchen cleaned, bathrooms cleaned and I even wrapped a few presents all while Landyn watched a new Diego movie. I do believe in TV babysitting. (For the record, he only watches tv when he is in the mood. Mostly he runs around in his underwear with his guitar and sings!)

That's all, folks!

No comments: