Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Favorites

We celebrated Kordyn's birthday tonight with the family. He will be 11 on April 9th. Maybe his cousin will be born on that day! (Uncle Jeff & Aunt Amy are ready for Maggie's arrival -they live in Macedonia so it will be awhile before I get to see her.)

Kordyn is now at that age where $$$ is the best present. He also got the great news that on Sunday, he gets to go get the new Nintendo DSI! Another gadget for the boys to argue over.

Favorites:
1. My boys-I can't believe that Kordyn will be 11!!!!! He is growing up too fast. This week, he's decided that he wants to go to Harvard and get a doctorate in history. Landyn on the other hand is becoming a handful! I guess we are going through the terrible 3's. This week, he's "painted" his toes and fingers with a red marker (supposedly washable) because when he is a mommy, he's going to paint his nails!! He also marked all over his bed and in several books.

2. Grandparents- Cracks me up how gullible they are when one of their grandsons look at them with big, begging eyes. Suckers!!!

3. Flowers- Can't wait to buy my new plants for my pots and flower beds. I love driving up to my house and seeing the bright colors and greenery. Just hate watering come hot August!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: