Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random ?

I was emailed this list to answer so I thought I'd answer on my blog. If you read this list, I tag you to answer them on your blog!

Where is your cell phone? on the table
Where is your significant other? being lazy-laying in bed
Your hair? looking good for once
Your mother? in my bathroom putting on makeup
Your father? sitting on my couch with Landyn listening to music
Your favorite thing? blogging
Your dream last night? slept all night-no dreams even
Your dream/goal? to sell our house and buy the one we love!!
The room you're in? living room
Your fear? losing close loved ones
Where do you want to be in 6 years? at home with my family
Where were you last night? at Kordyn's birthday party
What you're not? mean to others
Muffins? blueberry and banana nut
One of your wish list items? to visit Italy
Where you grew up? Shreveport, La and Marion, Ar
The last thing you did? looked for a picture of Landyn to have watercolor painting done
What are you wearing? blue jeans and sweatshirt
Your TV? in the living room; would love a new one
Your pet? don't have one-too messy and stinky
Your computer? dell
Your life? wonderful and loving every minute of it
Your mood? right now-great-may not last if the boys start fighting!
Missing someone? my brother and sister in law; won't see them & baby Maggie until NEXT summer
Your car? Toyota Sienna minivan-love it
Something you're not wearing? jewelry-forgot to put it on today
Your summer? hopefully we'll be moving to a new house
Love someone? my hoty (husband of the year)
Your favorite color? red and green-all shaded
When is the last time you laughed? this morning: the boys were dancing to Highway Star and Canned Heat
Last time you cried? Last night- read a blog where a baby is really sick- this is any parents worst nightmare to go through


Now, get busy with your list!!

No comments: