Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Favorites & a picture



I took this pic when we were in ElDorado for my grandmothers funeral. It was raining that morning and the boys were so disappointed they couldn't swim that morning. We stood outside on the patio area a watched it rain while we ate breakfast. I love how they are both standing the same way! Not even posed!

1. Friday-just the name of the day of the week brings joy to my heart
2. Husbands-especially ones who bring home dinner when their wives are still recovering from BAD kidney infections!
3. Pajamas-do I need to elaborate?
4. Air Conditioner-so glad ours is finally fixed. Not fun to not have air when you are running a fever and not feeling very well.

That's all for now. Hope to rest all weekend and get to feeling better (with no back pain)

No comments: