Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Fun

We Turners are sooo happy the weekend is finally here! Even though it's been a short week, we have all been sick, it's rained and we are glad for some downtime and rest.

Kordyn left this morning at 6 headed to Six Flags in St. Louis with our chuch youth group. I KNOW he is having a blast and enjoying every minute of the day. We have to pick him up at midnight or 1 am when they return!

Landyn has enjoyed the day being the only child and got to go to Chick Fil A for lunch! And, got to pick a chocolate bar at the grocery store so he is in "heaven". He has recovered from his snot issues thanks to antibiotics:)

Jason is also feeling better-snoring in his chair right now:). He got some good meds and is feeling much better.

I am blogging and trying to figure out how to get out of jury duty next month-my asst teacher will be on maternity leave that month, I have progress reports and conferences so I really can't be out!!! I emailed a friend who is an attorney to get her advice on who to talk to etc. Hoping I can get it changed to maybe November?

That's all. Not a whole lot going on but since this is our scrapbook, wanted to remember what all we did or didn't do today:)

No comments: