Saturday, December 13, 2008

Updates

What a week we've had! I know that this is a crazy time of year, but I have really tried to keep our lives calm, peaceful and NOT busy.(Landyn sleeps all night when not sooo tired!) This week was not one of those! We've had: concerts, head colds, Christmas parties, parades to ride in and finally, last night, an evening at home! I think we need really work on this week being not so busy; especially since when we are pre-occupied, Landyn starts exploring on his own and "finds" Christmas presents, hands them out, surprisingly to the correct person and has so much fun playing with them! Note to self: find new hiding spots next year. But who can be mad at a little 3 yr old who looks at you in his thick little glasses and says,"you buy this for me?" Just melts your heart!
On a new topic, I am making a commitment to cook more at home and I am going to even try new! recipes. I will blog the ones that "make" it!! Jason will be so surprised when I actually cook dinner instead of picking up things. Look out, Kroger, here I come. On a positive note, I will probably qualify to save 10 cents off a gallon of gas after this trip!
Coming soon, pictures of my Christmas decorations-I am still putting on the finishing touches. Hopefully, I will blog this tomorrow. We have Jason's party (Families, Inc.) tonight and the boys are spending the night with Mamie and Peet so we are going shopping after! Got to get this finished so that we can wrap!!! I hate having an empty tree!

No comments: