Friday, December 26, 2008

What a Lazy Day

I am so excited to have a lazy day today. No stores to HAVE to go in, no food I HAVE to cook, no more presents that I HAVE to get wrapped. Just staying in from the coming wet weather, cooking spaghetti, and reading my new magazines. Jason has things to do, Kordyn has things to buy! Landyn and I have no agenda. I would love to go to the after Christmas sales, but I'm content to wait and just see what bargains I can find later. Like my new background? I went ahead and changed it because Christmas is over! And I'm working on being more organized this upcoming year. Have a great day! BTW, coming soon, a NEW BLOG from me-stay tuned for the new release. Sorry there will be no midnight release party!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I saw the rest of your family at Barnes and Noble last night... I missed seeing you!