Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Favorites

1. T.J. Maxx- I know, I've said it before, but I love this store. You never know what you will find when you go in there. Today, I bought a new, deep skillet that we desperately needed, a new lamp for the boys bathroom-I love having lamps in bathrooms!, a sign that I will paint with chalkboard paint and hang above my back door (it actually says, ice, cold beer served here and since we don't drink-it's not appropriate, but the $5.00 price and potential were a wonderful find), new decorated dish towels for my kitchen (I collect these!) and a birthday present. All for under $40.00! Love a great bargain

2. $5.00 movies at Wal-mart and Target. Since renting movies is sooo expensive and then we never return on time and have to pay a late fee, buying them for $5 is a real bargain. Yesterday, I picked up Milo and Otis, and Stuart Little. Landyn has loved them and watched them both. Normally, he only has the attention span for about half a movie, but I can tell he's getting older now and can make it through an entire movie.

3. Afternoon naps-don't get these very often, but love to be re-energized after a 10 minute catnap!

4. Creamy Italian Dressing-you have got to check out the recipe I just posted on my recipe blog-it's wonderful

Now, off to get Mr. Moo (Landyn-don't ask why I started calling him that) to bed so that I can finish reading my book

No comments: