Monday, July 6, 2009

We're Back!

We made it back to Jonesboro yesterday about 4:30. My parents were wore out and I wanted Landyn to get a good nap on the way home so I left Bryant about 1:45, but did he sleep? NO! He talked THE ENTIRE 2 1/2 HOURS!! I was about to go bonkers. Then, just as we turned down our road, he dozed. We are all really off of our schedules. Kordyn went to bed at 11 last night and slept until 11 today. He should be caught up from those 3 am sleepovers he's had with Bryant friends and cousins. Landyn went to bed at 9:45, talked and played until 11:15, got up at 7:30. So, yes, he had to take a nap today-hope this helps him get back on a decent bedtime routine. It was hard last week with them coming in from VB Camp, getting baths, snacks and then to bed.

This is my first official vacation day! It's wonderful to have to agenda for a solid week. I am going to just enjoy my time with the boys and Jason, if he gets to take a day off this week.

No comments: