Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the sickness continues......

Well, come to find out, I did not pass my head cold to Jason and Landyn-they have strep throat! But, now, Kordyn and I both are not feeling well with sinus stuff again. Ready for no more sickness!!!!!! Kordyn informed me this afternoon after school that there were several who got sick today with that stomach virus that's going around! Hope we miss that-just can't take anymore sickness and the smell of Lysol is really making me have hallucinations!

1 comment:

J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs said...

Hi, I'm from Paragould and found you through the new Arkansas Bloggers group! Just wanted to say hi and hope you all get to feeling better soon! I am going to add myself as a follower to your blog and hope you visit mine and do the same. If you decide to follow my blog, I will put you in a free drawing for a one of a kind hanging heart sachet that I made. In addition, for every comment you leave on my blog I will give you another entry. The drawing is this coming Sunday afternoon so it's coming up quick. If you scroll down or maybe even click on the older posts you will find a pic of the item being given away in the drawing! Blessings & good luck! Julie