Saturday, April 10, 2010

The past week

Finally got the pictures and posts about Easter stuff up. After recovering from the migraine, I cut my finger cutting raw chicken on Tuesday night and had to go to the doctor to get it glued back together, a tetanus shot and apparently an antibiotic since I was sick (had a fever and throat infection when I was there). Do you know how much you use your fingers? It's really hard to not bend your middle finger so the glue came off on Wednesday. Butterfly strips are wonderful inventions!! My cut is still a little open so I'm just using neosporin on it and covering it when I shower and get ready in the am. Hope it doesn't get infected though. Didn't take a picture because it looks really gross! I wouldn't have gone to the dr but since I was cutting raw chicken, I didn't want to take a chance on losing a finger:)

No comments: