Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day




yes, this is late. But I did take the pictures yesterday!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad, aka PaT. He is a wonderful grandpa to my boys (and to Maggie:). It's so funny to me that my boys are so much more calmer and can sit longer than he can though:)

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law, aka Peet (don't ask, we don't know where Peet came from, Kordyn started calling him that when he was one and it stuck). He is also a wonderful grandpa to the boys and Emma.

Last but not least, Happy Father's Day to my boy's dad, Daddy (aka Jason or J-bird). He is the best dad! He and Kordyn have a ritual on Friday nights: to stay up late and watch tv shows about prisons (we're hoping it is making an impression that he doesn't want to end up in one!) And he and Landyn have a ritual of sitting in the recliner every night before bed. I love to hear them talk about these rituals-they are memories that they will remember when they are daddies! Love you, Jason!

No comments: