Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend fun

Landyn and I left Jonesboro Friday morning to go to Little Rock to pick Kordyn up from Camp Jam and to spend the weekend with my parents. We went to lunch with my mom and ran into friends from Jonesboro who were on their way from Hot Springs to Litte Rock for tennis. Then we went shopping and cooked dinner for the guys.
Saturday, we picked up a friend of mine who moved to Little Rock last week and went to the Arkansas Women's Show to see.......PAULA DEEN!!!! I will post pictures tomorrow when I get home. It was a great day. She was supposed to be having a cooking demo but she never even cooked; the chefs from the Peabody did it along with Micheal. Paula just talked non stop and laughed so hard that she even peed in her pants. It was so exciting to see her in person!

No comments: