Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lazy Day

I admit it, we did not go to church today, but I have a really great excuse: The boys have strep throat. Nothing like having grandparents in to visit and both start running a fever. Jason and I took them to the dr Sat morning and both are now on antibiotics for strep. I hope I do not get it (and Nana and PaT and Jason) Last time I had it, I thought I was going to die!! I have never been so sick in my life. Landyn and I took a late nap yesterday and then slept all night. Friday night, I was up with him almost all night. It was kind of nice to stay home today. There is a roast in the oven for lunch, laundry is done, my house is clean and I have made my magic "e" spoon for my class Friday night. Now all I have left is the rest of the cards to make but Landyn is helping me a little tooo much; I'll have to wait until nap time to finish the rest.

No comments: