Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Favorites

1. Prayer- I have several friends who are going through very tough times right now as I type this. It is so comforting to know that you can give it to God and know he hears your pleas. Please pray especially for 2 babies who are now at Ar Children's Hospital in Little Rock; they are newborns and are not doing very well.

2. Bleach-we've passed this "bug" around our house this week: no fever or vomiting, just nasty noses, upset tummies, fatigue and achiness. So tonight I have bleached everything that could be bleached. What a great feeling to have a SUPER CLEAN house right now.

3. Nieces- One just had a birthday (she's 6!) and one will be born in April. It is so fun to shop for GIRL stuff! Love my boys, but pink things are sooo cute.

4. Lotion- cold weather=rough, dry skin. My skin feels like it is leather and itches so bad!

Gotta go, we're camping out in the living room complete with pop-up camo tent. Enjoy your warm bed; I'll appreciate mine even more tomorrow night.

No comments: