Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Favorites

1. Cleaning- I love to clean out and organize! Jason will probably laugh until he cries when he reads this. We had inservice today at Montessori and we organized and cleaned all day (8 to 4) and this always makes me come home and dig into closets, drawers and cabinets. Today, we bought Kordyn new mattresses for his bed so we cleaned out under the bed, his closet and all of his bookshelves and got rid of TONS of junk. YEAH!!!

2. Knock-out Roses-I love these. I was given a bush in honor of my grandmother's passing away and I can't wait to plant them. They are also pink which was her favorite color. I want to add to this one and plant several in my yard. They are easy to keep.

3. Excedrin migraine-the older I get, the more often I get migraines now. At least 3 or 4 a year. Used to have them alot in college, then only 1 or 2 for about 8 years and now that I've turned 35-I've had several. My doctor thinks they are caused by hormonal changes since I'm getting older-made me feel wonderful to hear this. Tell me something I don't already know!


We also bought a new refrigerator this week! I've always wanted a side-by-side with the crused ice and water on the door. We decided to go with a smooth black finish so that fingerprints won't show as much. Can't wait for it to come in and be delivered on Aug. 17th! It even has a door alarm and child-lock on it! We won't have to worry about Landyn turning it off or flooding our floor. A mom must have invented these features.

No comments: