Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, what a day should be

LAZY!!! I admit it, I was a little lazy today. However, I did get my house cleaned and ready for my new refrigerator to be delivered on Monday! Yeah!!! Here is a picture of what it will look like:


After all of the cleaning, we took Jason to Dillards for new shoes (I've tried for 13years to get him to buy a pair of sandals but he wouldn't even try them) and since they were 50% off, he bought 2 pairs. Then, on to dinner at Casa Maya. Next, a trip to Lowe's and then, finally, a trip to Hollywood Video to rent movies-very expensive trip btw: we owed $30 in late fees! I forgot that we had "lost" 2 movies back in June. Guess we should have just bought them! Never spent $50.00 to rent 4 movies before, but we learned a BIG lesson and will never, ever have late fees again!

1 comment:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by for the giveaway.

Can't wait to see your new fridge!

Show us pictures when it's in!

~Misti