Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Favorites

I decided that every Friday I will post some of my favorite things, people, food, etc.

Here's the 1st:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper-I can not live with out my morning fix
2. The smell of baby wipes. Especially when not being used for pooh!
3. Retail Therapy!!!!-Usually, TJ Maxx is my favorite place to have "therapy"
4. My recipe book-My sister in law, Barbara, made this for me this past Christmas. It has helped me get so organized with recipes that I have collected and torn out from magazines. It's perfect for me-I admit I am a little obsessed with organizing things.
5. My summer Fridays-I am so fortunate to be able to take off on Fridays during the summer and I love having the extra day to spend with the boys, take them places, (attend workshops), and get caught up on ORGANIZING things!


Tomorrow, we are going to a Redbirds game in Memphis (and to shop at the Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma outlet stores!). I am so excited. I love a good bargain. I am hoping that I can get 4 more of the ice cream bowls that I bought last month. Why did I only buy 4? I wasn't really thinking!!

No comments: