Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Favorites

Ok, so here is this week's favorites:
1. Decorative notebooks and binders: I love using striped and decorative notebooks for my lesson plans and ideas for my class. I love!!! to organize it every year to start a new year off.
2. Haircuts! I love to have my hair washed. I went yesterday and just had it cut. Next month I will be coughing up $$ for new highlights.
3. Text messaging: now that I can do it for free on my phone, I text people instead of calling them-maybe I'm becoming anti social or something? Good thing Jason is now licensed to assist me with therapy to overcome that!
4. The smell of baby powder! It reminds me of my boys when they were little-even though I do not even remember using it with them!


Not a very impressive list this week. Sorry!! I've had to attend 2 workshops in Harrisburg and I am just really tired today. I do not mind going to workshops, but I do not like having to go on my Fridays that I'm off. That is my time with the boys and I have not had very many to spend with them this summer!

No comments: