Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Favorites

Here is this week's favorites:
1. My friends! You know who you are-we just spent an evening laughing and talking 90 miles an hour at Cafe Buono. I am so blessed to have them in my life. They are a gift from God.
2. Cafe Buono-I do not like to drink coffee, but they make the BEST hot chocolate! No, I did not drink it tonight, way tooooo hot. But they have these new green tea fruit smoothies and the carribbean colada is the best.
3. TJ MAXX-had a little retail therapy and only spent $5.00 on a Christmas present
4. Hearing Kordyn talk about what he will be when he grows up-please don't hurry too much. I hurt every time I hear him say he will be in the 5th grade. I remember, really well, when I was in the 5th grade and to have a child in there is really making me feel old!! I came in this evening to overhear him and Jason discussing this. They decided that he could probably do anything but he will need to do better in math this year.
5. Lastly, blogs. I have become a blog stalker and I admit that I am really addicted and I love it. I know others who also suffer from this.

It is late and I am really having a hard time keeping my eyes open to type this. Good Night!!

No comments: