Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Favorites

Here is this week's list: It looks a little slim. Maybe I need an attitude adjustment!
1. FRIDAY!!!! I love teaching, but this week has been a little nuts. I am ready for a calm Friday night and sleeping in on Sat. am. Kordyn's friend, Layne, is spending the night so they will be occupied and we will only see them for meals! Landyn has not had much of a nap this week in his class; new room, new noises,etc, so I hope he sleeps well tonight. I know I will!
2. Recipe books. I am looking through all of my recipe books trying to find new recipes. I'm so tired of fixing the same old foods.
3. Big pillows. I found these awesome big pillows at Stein Mart for under $10.00 and we love to lay on them in the floor. Landyn will stack them up and jump on them. He is doing that now.
4. Last, resale shops. If I can get the energy, I am going to clean out the boys' closets this weekend and take their old fall/winter clothes to be sold. I love to shop at resale shops-great bargains without having to get up early on a Sat am!!

No comments: