Monday, August 25, 2008

New Look

I've wanted to change my blog background and finally figured it all out. What do you think? It was FREE!!!! I love a good bargain. The only problem is that I can't get a new picture to upload. Will work on that later. I have tried to load new pics to post but our printer is not working well and I think we are going to need a new one.
Jason is taking his test Tues in Little Rock starting at 8:30. It is a 4 hour test. Please pray for him. He knows the material; he just needs clarity of mind and calmness and durability! I couldn't sit for 4 hours and take a test!
Kordyn is liking school so far this year. It is so nice to hear positive comments instead of negative like we heard last year. I feel that this will be a great year. His PIN night is tomorrow so I hope I will not change my mind!
Landyn is doing great in potty training. He is all about making bubbles in the potty. Still in a pull-up at night, but otherwise dry during the day.
I am loving my new class. I miss last years but I am looking forward to this years. I just have to readjust my thinking and remember that they are beginning kindergarten not leaving it!
Well, Jon and Kate+8 is coming on soon. Baths are calling me!

No comments: