Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Favorites

This week is a little skim in the favorites due to a BUSY week and I have a huge headache and I have to take someone to the potty about every 30 min!
1. My job. I really enjoy teaching at Montessori. This will be my 12th year there-8th to teach kindergarten. I have found my perfect match. And I love taking my children with me! (Well, Kordyn used to go there and his school is only 2 blocks away now)
2. Praise music. I love to turn up my radio and belt out my favorite songs. If I could change one thing in my life, I want to sing! and in tune! I would give almost anything to be able to sing like Martina McBride. I used to sing in Centrals choir when Ric Hunt was there. I only lip sang because I did not want anyone to say I was off-key-I only joined so Jason would do it. He can sing; I can't.
3. Looking for a new van! I love looking at them on-line. I just haven't had time to go out and test drive them yet. I just want a good deal with a great payment!
4. My blog. Jason never reads this and he will never know if I talk about him or not!! HAHAHA. (I just wrote this because he told me that he hopes I never write about him without his approval. What he does not know won't hurt him.

I'm off to take more tylenol for this massive headache of mine!

No comments: