Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Favorites

What a week!
1. FRIDAY!! It is my favorite day of the week. I thought today would never come. I am ready for a 3-day weekend.
2. Rubbing alcohol. You should try mopping with this. I makes your floor feel sooo clean under your feet and you know is has been disinfected!
3. My family. We are going to Little Rock tonight and then on to ElDorado tomorrow. (AFTER, we look at Landers Toyota for a minivan). My mom is waiting on us to spend the night and then she will go with us. I love traveling with my guys. It is usually a very interesting trip. We are going to visit my grandparents (my mom's parents) Grandma has breast cancer and 1 year ago this month, she was given 4-6 weeks to live. She is a fighter! Grandpa is slowly going downhill; he has been taking care of her, along with the 5 daughters, for a year now.

That's all for this week-gotta get packed before Jason gets here and is ready to go. Have a great weekend! And be safe on the roads.

No comments: