Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life is good

I LOVE cloudy Sunday afternoons! Jason is taking a nap. Kordyn is reading in his room. Landyn is on his way to a nap (as soon as he realizes that I am not going to let him get up from his bed) and I am blog stalking, watching HGTV and have a stack of cookbooks to look through for something new to make. I could live like this everyday.
With the new school year fast approaching, I feel the need to "makeover" my attitude and start afresh. I've been reading Beth Moore's book, Get Out of That Pit, and it has really changed my life. Wonderful book; very uplifting and motivating. I am working really hard on making positive changes in how I look at others, how I treat others, and how I manage my time. I feel like God could do so much more in my life if I would just stop and let him take more control. I try to hang on to too much!
Well, since everyone else is either asleep or quietly reading, I may feel the need for a little snooze myself.

No comments: