Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Favorites

1. Former (and Current) students. Tonight, one of my kindergartners had a b-day party and invited last years class and this years class. It was like the Montessori Reunion! It was great to see everyone and get caught up with how 1st grade is going. And, I was able to visit with my new parents that I don't know as well. Landyn had a blast! The party was a carnival and the little girl did not want anyone to bring her presents; all the presents will be donated to St. Jude's. What a great lesson to teach children.
2. Sam's Club. I love to just walk the isles and look at the stuff. I'm so glad my family is small and we do not have to buy in bulk like that. I also found my new car mats there tonight!
This is a short list. I can't believe it's 10 pm and my boys are still up. I'm ready to crash!

No comments: