Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love a rainy Saturday

I love to wake up to rain especially on a Sat. We just hated that we couldn't clean out the storage building and decided to go to Memphis instead! We went to Once Upon a Child; we use used to have one here, but it closed down. Then lunch at Olive Garden, shopping at Ross Dress for Less (got 6 Christmas presents!) and then my favorite: Archivers!!! I love this store. I could live in there for weeks without food or water and be just fine. However, when we got home, I decided to get ill-I think it's just the medicine I'm taking for my sinus and ear infections, but I am sick! Bed is calling me already. I just need that awesome medicine that knocks me out!

Last night, I took Kordyn to Hastings for the midnight release party for his favorite author, Chris Paolini. It's called Brinsingre. He was so excited. I went to bed about 7:30 and slept until 10:15 and then got up and went to town and then back to bed a soon as we got home. I am super mom! Here me roar!!!!

No comments: