Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Favorites

Here is this week's list:

1. Hot Chocolate from Cafe Buono: I love the atmosphere in this Italian coffee place. My favorite drinks are their hot chocolate and fruit smoothies. WONDERFUL!!
2. Real decorating ideas from blogs I have discovered. I love looking at REAL pics-not made up for a photo shoot.
3. The colors red and green. I'm trying to incorporate more of these colors with brown as I redecorate the house we hope to buy. Can't decide what colors for the kitchen. What goes with purple/eggplant cabinets? I'm thinking new paint!
4. Studio M Designs. I found this blog yesterday and I am in love with sknobs! They are knobs that are hand painted and decorated and are so cute-you should go look their immediately. (www.studiomdesigns.blogspot.com)
5. Ruby Tuesday's Fresh Garden Bar: Love the fresh salad you get and the balsamic vinaigrette. Landyn loves the "black square croutons".

Hoping that tomorrow will be a much warmer day! Where is our warmer, spring weather we had last weekend?

No comments: