Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend News

We've had a busy weekend so far.

Sat: after haircuts for the guys, we went to Searcy to meet Nana and PaT for dinner (and a little shopping). We love to eat at Doc's Grill. If you ever go to Searcy, you've got to try it. Anyway, we enjoyed visiting with them-we haven't seen them since mid-January. By the time we got home, it was baths, bed and CSI time.

Sun: I woke up early, even watched an entire movie before anybody else even got up, we all got ready for church, left-EARLY!!! and just as we were getting out of the van, Landyn throws up all over his clothes. We start asking do you feel sick, etc. So, then Kordyn decides to inform us that Landyn had gotten into my purse and eaten an entire pack of gum! He did drink some leftover tea that had been left in my van over night so we weren't sure if he was sick or not.
Well, now we are thinking he is a little, but who knows??

So glad it's spring break week! I'm only working tomorrow-going to get a lot of work done I hope-only going to have about 3 kids in my class!

No comments: