Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's only Thursday

I love my boys, love having time to catch up on things that get neglected during our hectic life, but I am ready to go back to work! Today, both boys were in a mood! And, they destroyed my clean house! We had a major clean up time this evening and I feel so much better.

However, Jason had decided that Landyn and I need to go back to school because he has carried around a Blues Clues lunch bag that is his purse and he informed us that he is going to paint his toenails when he becomes a mom! Dad did not laugh, but I called both grandparents with this new information. I laughed until my sides hurt.

Now, tomorrow, since it going to rain,we will leave the house. I've had enough of it. Too bad we can't work in the yard. Ready to go shop for material for curtains for the kitchen. Can't wait to go bargain shopping!

No comments: