Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites

Well, we managed to get out of the house today. We met Jason and his parents for lunch and decided to go to Memphis for the rest of the day. Mamie and I went to Once Upon a Child,and Micheals while the guys went to a sporting goods store. Then, we went to eat dinner at Olive Garden. My favorite! I could live on their salad. And the peach tea!

So, here is this week's favorites:
1. Olive Garden-see above on why
2. Micheals- love to shop in there. Wonderful spring bushes and flowers were on sale 50% off. Yeah!!
3. Resale/Consignment shops- love to shop there for kids clothes. I am really picky on what brands though and the conditions they are in. I bought Landyn some really cute things for only $20.00 and a Joey "pretend play magnetic dress boy" by Melissa and Doug. You dress him as a firefighter, construction worker, pirate, and superhero. He loved it because they have one at his school and he loves to play with it.
4. Spring-waiting on that warmer, breezy weather to arrive. We actually have a chance for snow tomorrow night, how nuts is that? I'm ready to plant plants in my flower pots and I can't until our weather is more stable!!!

Now, it's 10:54 and a little boy needs to be in bed-grumpiness will be around tomorrow I'm afraid. Kordyn is spending the night with his friend, Layne. So he will also be grumpy tomorrow!

No comments: